On Today’s episode we have an amazing guest! We are spending time with award winning blogger and author Lauren Bowling from FinancialBestLife.com. Lauren shares the story of how she paid off $8,000 of debt in only 90 days.
We also chatted about helping your shopping addiction and how debt consolidation might save you money. Get ready and hit play because this is a great episode!
- 00:23 – Lauren’s Bio
- 02:18 – Lauren’s Shopping Addiction
- 03:56 – Paying off $8,000 of debt in 90 Days
- 11:06 – Creating Vision Boards
- 12:35 – Debt Consolidation
- 17:26 – Purchasing Your First Home
- 23:35 – Win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Resources & Links:
- SMART Goals
- The Debt Master Plan
- The Millennial Homeowner: A Guide to Successfully Navigating Your First Home Purchase
- Free Home Buying Checklist
- Facebook: Financial Best Life
- Twitter: @finbestlife
- Pinterest: FinBestLife
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio