Today I am talking about Stop #3 of The Financial Freedom Journey, Nominal Retirement Planning. If you have ever dreamed of retiring, which who hasn’t you need to listen to this episode and take action.
- 00:23 – Intro
- 01:45 – The Compounding Effect
- 04:09 – How much to contribute towards retirement?
- 06:29 – 401(k)/403(b)
- 07:24 – IRA
- 08:16 – Roth IRA
- 09:23 – Other Popular Retirement Plans
- 12:25 – Win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Resources & Links:
- MoneySmarts Episode 4 – Creating a Zero-Sum Budget
- MoneySmarts Episode 9 – Creating an Emergency Fund
- FREE RESOURCE – The Financial Freedom Journey: A Complete Guide to Financial Freedom E-Book
- IRA Rules – IRS
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio