Today I am talking with Paula Pant from Afford Anything. Paula has created a movement rooted in the idea that “you can afford anything, but not everything”.
Open your ears, shut your eyes and buckle up. Paula shares her take on budgeting, saving, and how to automate the entire process. This episode will change your [financial] life.
- 00:45 – Paula’s bio
- 01:37 – Paula’s journey
- 06:00 – The anti-budget and how to use it
- 11:01 – Paula’s way to save
- 13:31 – Creating the monthly financial gap
- 15:01 – What is your favorite travel location?
- 16:01 – The biggest advice Paula can give to someone starting their journey (and Paula’s take on the snowball vs. avalanche method)
- 17:51 – Paula’s favorite books
- 19:12 – How to find and contact Paula
Resources & Links:
- Afford Anything Podcast
- MONEY Magazine (Kindle)
- MONEY Magazine (Print)
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance (Kindle)
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance (Print)
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- How Rich People Think
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio