Today we are talking with Jonathon Verhaeghe.
Jonathon is a Belgian personal finance blogger & podcaster with a unique approach to life & investing.
He believes we’re all weird in our own way, so we might as well embrace it.
Jonathon has lived in Norway, Luxembourg, France & Belgium and holds a Masters in Science Degree in business engineering.
He pulls from his breadth of life experiences to tell stories and educate people about money matters over at JoneyTalks.com and on the Joney Talks Podcast.
What to Expect:
- Embracing the Weird in All of Us
- Saving on Travel
- What is a Declutterist?
- Minimalist vs. Declutterist
- The More You Own is Costing You More
- How to Start Decluttering
- Overcoming the Financial Fears of Decluttering
- What to do with Family Heirlooms and Items with Emotional Attachment
- Handling Gift Giving and Receiving
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- Financial Freedom Community Facebook Group
- Minimalism Movie
- Financial Independence Europe Podcast
- Man Overseas
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- The Joney Talks Podcast
- Twitter: @JoneyTalks
- Instagram: @JoneyTalks
- Facebook: @JoneyTalks
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio