Today we are hanging out with Andrew Fichter.
Andrew was your typical American stuck working from a cubicle every day. But he wanted more and decided to give it all up for an opportunity to be happier.
Andrew inspires others to change their life at the blog, Shift Upwards.
- 00:55 – Intro
- 01:20 – Andrew’s Financial Freedom Journey
- 07:15 – How Andrew Quit His Job
- 09:16 – Preparing to Quit
- 14:21 – Life Since Andrew Quit His Job
- 21:03 – The Importance of Journaling
- 25:55 – Self-Discovery
- 30:45 – Getting Through Tough Times In Life
- 33:33 – Andrew’s Recommended Books and Blogs
- 36:00 – Contacting Andrew
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- The Simple Dollar
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich – Ramit Sethi
- Mr. Money Mustache
- Paula Pant
- Steve Jobs Commencement Address
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love – Cal Newport
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence – Vicki Robin
- Shift Upwards
- Facebook: ShiftUpwards
- Twitter: ShiftUpwards
- Instagram: shiftupwards
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio