- 01:03 – I have a Discover card with over $1,000 on it and anticipate paying it off in the next year. I do not get enough rewards on Discover and want to get a new credit card. Which rewards card do you recommend?
- 03:07 – I have $1,100 in credit card debt and no emergency fund. Should I pay off my credit card first or build an emergency fund?
- 04:29 – My credit card limit was raised from $500 to $2,000. Why?
- 05:44 – I was just notified that American Express is closing my card due to inactivity. How will this impact me?
- 07:14 – Win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Resources & Links:
- MoneySmarts 004: Creating a Zero-Sum Budget
- Discover Card
- American Express Blue Cash
- Email your questions to email@example.com
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio