- 00:42 – I have to move out of my dorm next week. Where should I go?
- 02:37 – My employer doesn’t offer a company match or even a 401k, how should I plan for retirement?
- 04:45 – I am in college and have $7,000 in credit card debt and $6,000 in loan debt. I make $900 per month and am constantly spending money on alcohol and other dumb stuff. How can I get out of this mess?
- 06:55 – I have around $140,000 of student loan debt and make $62,000 per year. What is the best way to tackle my debt?
- 08:58 – Win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Resources & Links:
- MoneySmarts 004: Creating a Zero-Sum Budget
- Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio