I am answering your top questions every week. Today: I am stuck in poverty and I want out. Every month I overdraft when paying bills, what can I do? I am a minor and want to invest in the stock market, how do I do that? Should I max out my credit cards before using my emergency fund?
- 01:08 – I am stuck in poverty and I want out. I have a low paying job and spend my money on micro-transactions, food, and rent. What can I do?
- 03:43 – Every month I overdraft when paying my bills, but my only other option is to pay late. What can I do?
- 06:39 – I am a minor and want to start investing in the stock market, how do I do that?
- 09:07 – I am between jobs at the moment, should I max out my credit cards before using my emergency fund?
- 11:20 – Win a $50 Visa Gift Card
Resources & Links:
- The Financial Freedom Journey: A Complete Guide to Financial Freedom E-Book
- AskJoel Episode 8: Find a Job & Ask for a Raise
- Email your questions to email@example.com
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio