We are sitting down with Chonce Maddox, the blogger behind the incredible MyDebtEpiphany.com. She is helping people every day live frugally, crush their debt, and paying of her own debt.
Chonce has an incredible story. She used to be living on welfare as a single mom and now has paid off over $25,000 of her debt. Chonce is an example for all and a story that will inspire you to make a change.
Hear Chonce’s story and her advice for moving forward on your own Financial Freedom Journey.
- 01:30 – What was your aha moment?
- 02:57 – What is MyDebtEpiphany.com?
- 04:45 – Shifting your mindset
- 06:42 – Chonce’s current financial situation
- 07:41 – Breaking the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle
- 12:13 – What is your “why” for achieving Financial Freedom?
- 15:03 – What advice would you give those on the Financial Freedom Journey?
- 16:47 – How has your husband handled the Financial Freedom Journey?
Resources & Links:
- Twitter: mydebtepiphany
- Facebook: mydebtepiphany
- Instagram: mydebtepiphany
- Pinterest: mydebtepiphany
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio