Today we are hanging out with Eric Rosenberg.
Eric is the mastermind behind the blog and podcast Personal Profitability. He started his blog in 2008 as a side hustle and left his full time job in 2016 to pursue it as a full time career.
On his blog and podcast Eric shares how you can earn more, spend thoughtfully, grow your wealth, and live a better life through mindful personal finance.
- 00:55 – Intro
- 02:00 – Eric’s Financial Freedom Journey
- 13:12 – The 80/20 Rule
- 18:18 – What is a side hustle?
- 24:04 – Finding Time to Side Hustle
- 37:23 – How to grow your side hustle to a full time job?
- 40:40 – Starting a Side Hustle
- 43:40 – Eric’s Biggest Financial Mistake
- 44:30 – Eric’s Favorite Book
- 44:42 – Eric’s Favorite Resource
- 45:11 – Getting in contact with Eric
Resources & Links:
- Financial Freedom Community
- The Financial Freedom Journey E-Book
- Eric’s Income Reports
- Uber ($5 off first 4 rides)
- Lyft (Free $5 Lyft Credit)
- Google Employee Lives in a Truck
- Join Boy Scouts
- Join Girl Scouts
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Smart Passive Income / Pat Flynn
- Personal Profitability Podcast
- Oh No We Didn’t Podcast
- MoneySmarts 012: Paying off $30,000 in 10 Months with Whitney Hansen (WhitneyHansen.com)
- Personal Profitability Bootcamp
- Personal Profitability
- Twitter: @EricProfits
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio