- 01:43 – Is there a such thing as Financial Freedom for “poor people”?
- 05:09 – We have been approved for a $500,000 to buy a house, but we aren’t sure if we can afford that large of a mortgage payment. What would you do?
- 08:22 – How do I date on a budget?
Resources & Links:
- 7 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home
- Email your questions to email@example.com
- MoneySmarts 025: Living on $17,000 a Year with Caroline Vencil
- MoneySmarts 018: Living In “The Hood” to Payoff $120,000 of Debt (with Aja McClanahan of Principles of Increase)
- AskJoel 008: Find a Job & Ask for a Raise
- AskJoel 004: House Buying Edition
- National Register of Historic Places
- Find a Park – National Park Service
- Google Maps
- Join the free Financial Freedom Community
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio